On April 19th, Betacube will become the first real community to gather web partners in Luxembourg and Greater Region area. Launched by two developers and bloggers, the initiative will receive an enthusiastic support from our team.
Luxembourg needed a structured community to emulate innovation in web technology and marketing. For Charel Büchler and Georges Jentgen, founders of the "Betacube" project, the gap was so obvious they had to step up and launch a formal way to create the network they dreamed of.
On April 19th, in the Neumünster Abbey, right in the heart of Luxembourg, the two friends want to gather what the region counts of developers, designers, advertisers, marketers, business developers or project managers involved daily in web-related activities. The idea is to make a forum out of the event, with talks, start-up presentations, debates and knowledge-sharing.
For Nvision, the project is a welcome initiative as it can trigger better understanding of the local market and become an interesting networking platform while enhancing the global level of web-related skills in Luxembourg.
We warmly invite you to join this pioneer event.
- Development: Georges Jentgen - Deploying Rails Application with Capistrano
- Design: Regis Kuckaertz - Achille, the Turtle and the Website of Tomorrow
- Marketing: Michel Hoffmann - Digital Marketing and small companies
- Entrepreneurship: Hervé Weitz - Support of startups in Luxembourg
- Ignite Talk #1: Per-Frederik Hagermark - Co-working, it's the community stupid!
- Ignite Talk #2: Gilles Poules - Presentation of his startup Yappoint